Wednesday, May 6, 2009

American Idol 8 Top 4 Allison Iraheta sings "Cry Baby" (with Video)



American Idol 8 Top 4 Allison Iraheta sings "Cry Baby" (with Video)
. Allison Iraheta sings "Cry Baby" by Janis Joplin on American Idol 8 Top 4. Allison Iraheta went to Adam Lambert’s hair stylist to get her hair done. Slash says she has a natural rock n’ roll mannerism and swagger, but she needs to get past “the fear part.” She did OK with the vocals, I guess, though there were some pitchy moments.

Randy: “You can sing your face off…I did not love the choice for you…needed more melody…I didn’t love this.”

Kara: “I think that you transform when you go on stage. I see your personality in your performances.”

Paula: “You’re downright fearless…if they do a biopic on Janis you got the role.”

Simon: “I thought it was a terrific vocal. But I didn’t see much originality.”

Watch this video of Allison Iraheta, "Cry Baby" by Janis Joplin



0 comments: