Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Vanessa Hudgens in Parade Magazine interview about nude photo scandal (with Photos)

Vanessa Hudgens in Parade Magazine interview about nude photo scandal (with Photos). The July 26th issue has a great interview with Vanessa. In it, she talks about how she deals with all the gossip about her and how she’s handling life on her own since moving into her own house.

When asked about the nude photo scandal from 2007, Vanessa reveals: “That’s why I’m extremely guarded. I really do try to watch everything I say. Because one little tiny slip, and it’s like the world is coming to an end! It is hard. I do always have a wall up. But I feel by doing it, I keep myself safe. I try to live my life, do what I want, and just let everything else follow along. I try not to read the blogs or what people say about me. Because that’s what brings everybody down—no matter what you do, you’re always going to have haters.”

She also talks about keeping away from the paparazzi, and how she deals with them when she can’t dodge them:

“I keep my head down. Usually I’ll run around in hoodies, and I’ve got this massive head of hair, and I throw it all in my face so that nobody can see me. But if I want to do something, I’m going to do it, and if people recognize me, the fans, then great. They’re the reason why High School Musical is what it is, and they’re the reason why I’m here, so I’m thankful.”

Here’s the photos of 20 year-old Vanessa Hudgens in Parade Magazine, dressed in a bunch of little colorful outfits, raging from bikinis to pretty Asian dresses.













0 comments: