Saturday, June 6, 2009

Iza Calzado dubbed "Nouveau Belle", cover of MEGA Magazine June 2009

Iza Calzado dubbed "Nouveau Belle", cover of MEGA Magazine June 2009. GMA star Iza Calzado poses for MEGA Magazine June 2009 issue. In this month's issue, Iza, dubbed as "Nouveau Belle" (New Beauty), speaks about her breakup with her longtime US-based Fil-Am boyfriend.

“I am different. I am more driven. I am more focused on my work. I set goals and I strive to achieve them. I wasn’t like that before. Now I want to build a house, purchase this car, excel in this field. Now I think of my future, even my future family. But I don’t have deadlines for these goals,” she declares in the magazine with a smile.

Iza's photo on the cover was shot by photographer Jake Versoza at the Manila Ocean Park.

Other features of MEGA Magazine are the Best of Filipino Fashion, 30-page Paris Portfolio and inside scoop on the biggest designer event of the year.

0 comments: