Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Christina Aguilera's Pretty Perfume



Christina Aguilera's Pretty Perfume. Christina Aguilera walks out of SLS hotel with her new perfume Xpose in hand on Tuesday (June 2) in Beverly Hills, Calif.

The 28-year-old singer recently shared that, “My last album had a vintage, retro, glam appeal. And this next album which I am almost finished and am about to release has a very modern sense about it,” she said.

“Futuristic in terms of looking into the future and giving it a new twist and a new sensibility.” How do you give a new twist to a future that hasn’t happened yet? Aguilera explained to the LA Times: “I am working with a lot of electro artists to make that come alive. That is what really inspires me at the moment. And what is great is that I interpret it in my musical way and [Stephen Webster's] interprets in his jewelry way.”

0 comments: