Thursday, April 30, 2009

Michelle Obama is a twelve World's Most Beautiful People 2009

Michelle Obama is a twelve World's Most Beautiful People 2009. Michelle Obama, who has achieved celebrity status and has wowed the world as a fashion icon, made the list for the first time. The First Lady says growing up in a supportive household helped make her the confident woman she is today.

First lady Michelle Obama arrives in the Rose Garden of the White House

"I had a father and a brother who thought I was beautiful, and they made me feel that way every single day," Obama told the magazine.

"I grew up with very strong male role models who thought I was smart and fast and funny, so I heard that a lot. I know that there are many young girls who don't hear it. But I was fortunate," she added.

0 comments: