Thursday, April 9, 2009

Happy Easter!!! . . . . Passion of Christ

Happy Easter!!! . . . . Passion of Christ. A tribute to the real reason for Easter. Because He loves us!

Please watch the video, and remember especially, Jesus' mother, and the torment she must have endured watching her Son being persecuted, ridiculed, humiliated, beaten. She has to stand by and watch Him die, for us. I can't imagine how I would feel, were I in her shoes.

Remember, whenever you feel the need to ridicule, persecute, humiliate, or beat down another person, that this person has a mother, a father, a son, or a daughter,a higher power... someone who loves and cares for them.

I am not perfect. I have said and done things that I wish I could take back. I have made terrible mistakes in my life, and hopefully, have learned from them. I can only ask for forgiveness, and know that I am forgiven.

This Easter, say a special prayer for our country, our troops, the poor, the homeless, our children, our economy. God wants us to be blessed emotionally, physically, and financially!

Please be kind to others. Please think before speaking words that you can't take back. Anything is retrievable, except words.

HAPPY EASTER!

0 comments: